Classes have ended last Thursday, but yesterday marked the day I turned in my last assignment for this semester! It feels amazing to be done with everything! So, from now until the release of the qualifying papers on May 25th, I will just have lab during the day and nothing at night.
Given the amount of newfound free time I’ll have, here is a list of things I want to get done during this time and throughout the summer:
- Continue working on my left and middle splits
- Continue working on my cores
- Continue working on my ankle strength (especially left retiré)
- Swim at least once a week
- Take lots of pictures (this should be easy with the three trips I have planned!)
- Update this blog more regularly
- Read actual books
- Learn stats and/or multivariable calculus
- Establish a schedule for regular science paper readings
- Continue learning Python
I haven’t forgotten about the list I’ve made when I first started this blog. I will update on that later on after I’ve officially finished my first year, which will be after the qualifying exams.